Hi everyone! We have finally had some rain and all is good here! We have a small group in camp this week and Alex is safety kayaking - which means he is the guy that picks up anyone that may have fallen or flown out of the raft in a rapid. It's hard work, but all the guys here make the most of their time in a kayak whenever they are on the river. So, a quick surf here and stern squirt there... they always find time to play... here are some shots of Alex surfing it up in one of the FutaleufĂș's class 5 rapids - Casa de Piedra (House of Rock). Enjoy!
Thanks for checking in... I am often surprised that friends and family DO in fact check out this blog to see what we're up to. Well, I think it's become a lot about what SOL is up to... la Abuela en Costa Rica, the Grandma in Connecticut... they want to know and SEE what's going on with the little Googerif. Hope you enjoy it! And I hope this finds you well!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Casa de Alex
Hi everyone! We have finally had some rain and all is good here! We have a small group in camp this week and Alex is safety kayaking - which means he is the guy that picks up anyone that may have fallen or flown out of the raft in a rapid. It's hard work, but all the guys here make the most of their time in a kayak whenever they are on the river. So, a quick surf here and stern squirt there... they always find time to play... here are some shots of Alex surfing it up in one of the FutaleufĂș's class 5 rapids - Casa de Piedra (House of Rock). Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks glorious down there, all the more so because I've been there now. I wish it weren't so damn far away. While I am happy you're having such a good time, I have to say I can't wait for you to get your cute little selves back here so I have company. (It's all about moi). And I'm beside myself about this baby! Boy, Girl, whatever!
Post a Comment