Well, I will just cry for myself as I 've been extremely emotional these past few days. I have been told that such behavior is expected when one is pregnant - so I am just trying to roll with it and get a nap in when I can, enjoy the sun and the fun and the good people down here in Patagonia and have a sweet and tranquillo experience with my first pregnancy. So far, so great! Tired at times, but good. And I have to say - napping with the bright blue FutaleufĂș lulling you to sleep is a really nice way to siesta!
The season has been going really well! Great groups of really nice people. We have had one great trip after another... lots of fun. Alex is loving life- guiding, rafting, kayaking, fly fishing - deeply enjoying everything that Futa has to offer! I have been teaching yoga, walking and kayaking a bit - my spray skirt is getting tighter so not sure how much longer that will work.
Today, I am in Esquel, Argentina. I drove over from FutaleufĂș to get my 2nd Trimester blood tests in the morning. So tonight, I am going to take a bath, watch some bad TV and sleep in a comfy hotel bed. VERY exciting!
Hope all is well with you - my family and friends! We have had SPECTACULAR weather for the most part. The photo above of me waving is from Christmas Day - it was a HEATWAVE that week. We have also had snow, rain and cooold. But it is hot and sunny again this week tho! Thank GOODNESS!!
And oh yes! We had an ultrasound about a week ago and the doctor announced that he thought the baby was a girl... we didn't ask... he just told us. So, that is the LATEST!
Lots of love from south of south!
Liz
3 comments:
Holy guacamole, you're preggers?! Congratulations to you and Alex! Love your blog, love to you both. Kudos and good luck! Brandon
I thought the news was coming... congratulations!! Wish I could tell you in person! I miss you guys and love reading about your continued adventures! Give love to all in Futa and especially yourselves. You are missed in freezing, snowy Truckee!! Love hugs kisses and many many happy wishes for junior or juniette!!
Alison
Hi, I am at work and just been able to pick up your blog. I didn't know that you were expecting until now, so congrat's from GAGA and Pa. I am really out of the loop in Buckeye! So glad you are feeling well and that sun really does make a difference in all our lives. Did you say you will be in Cancun! I hope so. Stay well and enjoy every minute of this time in your life.
Love Pat
Post a Comment