Well, the wedding is a still such a sweet memory and I can't really say that it is fading... but it is a bit of a blur. What was a wedding celebration high is now being mixed with the joy of the season. You can see it, feel it and even taste it... the holiday spirit is soaking into our every sense here in Old Greenwich, Connecticut. The lights, the bustling, the music. Actually, I think Alex is getting sick of the Celtic Christmas CD that I found and have been playing on a loop for a few too many days. I really should switch it out. Sadly and gladly, we are packing up our bags and preparing to head south to Chile. Alex flies to Chile tomorrow and I fly on Tuesday. We will be in Chile through early March when we will come back to states to celebrate my Mom's 70th! Amazing, I know. We are planning to hit Maine, Mexico and Costa Rica in March, April and May. Coming back to Maine in late May to work on the creation of our stateside home sweet home and prepping our lives for the birth of our baby in late June. I will try and keep posting throughout our time in Chile. Tell you all the thrills and spills of adventure in Patagonia! Whoooooooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment