Thanks for checking in... I am often surprised that friends and family DO in fact check out this blog to see what we're up to. Well, I think it's become a lot about what SOL is up to... la Abuela en Costa Rica, the Grandma in Connecticut... they want to know and SEE what's going on with the little Googerif. Hope you enjoy it! And I hope this finds you well!
Friday, May 6, 2011
May 2011
Spring has finally sprung in Connecticut! It was a long winter... regardless of where we were... and to see the green and feel the warmth is very welcome indeed. Soon, we will be getting settled in Maine and posting LOTS of photos of the house and... other significant updates! Including the belated posting of the yurt progress in Chile. Soooo, stay tuned! Here is a photo of Sol in front of one of his regular lunch haunts... Villarina in Riverside, CT. He orders one meatball, one sweet sausage and broccoli rabe... every Wednesday. XO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment