Thanks for checking in... I am often surprised that friends and family DO in fact check out this blog to see what we're up to. Well, I think it's become a lot about what SOL is up to... la Abuela en Costa Rica, the Grandma in Connecticut... they want to know and SEE what's going on with the little Googerif. Hope you enjoy it! And I hope this finds you well!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
YURT PROGRESS!
Well, it's been slow but steady. We have had a LOT of rain and cold this season and it has made this whole "process" a bit longer than ever anticipated. But hey - s'all GOOD. The yurt is now UP and it is amazing! We are now working on finishing the deck and the attached bathroom. I will post more photos soon, but here is a short slideshow of the yurt-in-progress!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's not just the abeulas, amigas tambien. Worried about you guys today. Hoping to get word soon.
This is my first official blog comment -- watch I become one of those blog addicts now : )
very lovely little hamlet you have there -- congrats and tackling the obstacles and making it happen.
Post a Comment