On Friday, we saw a concert with Kate and Steve and then on Saturday, we went out to Long Island for Alex' s cousin's wedding. Here is a shot of Alex, Mauren, Tino and me at the wedding. It was an AMAZING party! Lots of fun and lots of Alex's family and friends! The second shot is of Alex with his friend Charly and brother Lawrence. I had visions of us giving birth on the Throgs Neck Bridge - thankfully, we got out to Long Island and home that night without incident... phewwwwwwwwww.
So, here we are - another beautiful summer day in OG (Old Greenwich)! Perhaps a walk at the beach? A swim in the pool? A new KID on the block?!?! WHO KNOWS what today will bring?
I am ready for it... but noooo rush... he still has a week or two of chill time in there if he needs it.
"Here comes the sun... here comes the sun... and I say... it's all right..."
Lots of love...
Liz
No comments:
Post a Comment