Halloween was spent driving from Maine to CT. When we rolled in the drive, my Mom had the house all decked out. Minutes later, she had Sol decked out and they were off, down the lane, trick or treating. Sol hit 2 houses and Grandma dressed him as a bat. Very cute. Here are some shots...
Thanks for checking in... I am often surprised that friends and family DO in fact check out this blog to see what we're up to. Well, I think it's become a lot about what SOL is up to... la Abuela en Costa Rica, the Grandma in Connecticut... they want to know and SEE what's going on with the little Googerif. Hope you enjoy it! And I hope this finds you well!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Fall 2009
We are packing up and getting ready to head south to Chile. Maine is all closed up and we hope that the mice won't make too much of a home of our place while we are gone. Our friend Angus is on the case - finding them where they lurk and "luring" them to a happier place. If you know what I mean. Sad, but true. We are really happy to have Angus helping us with our mice friends.
..
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment