Thursday, August 21, 2008

6 week celebration!

Well, I have to tell you... to be perfectly honest... I have been looking forward to the six week mark as it supposedly means a bit more of a predictable routine with a newborn... or so I hear. We shall see! He is doing GREAT and now weighs 12 lbs, 4 oz. HELLO? Big healthy boy to be sure... Sol started his smiling about 3 weeks ago, but now he does it A LOT more and with much more focused intention. Here is a short video of him doing his smiley thang. Sorry about the ridiculous parental cooing in the background... it helps coax it out of him, but also... it's hard not to do... he really is so SWEET!

Alex is up in Maine working on the cottages and we are headed up to meet him next week. Whoooooohooooo! We will send an update from there... hope this finds you well! Wherever you are, whatever youa re doing...

Lots of love,

Liz



No comments: