



Whoooo hooooooooo!Sol is one week today. He is doing really well - eating, sleeping, doing his thing. Alex and I actually got some sleep last night - we can't BELIEVE it! Feels good to feel somewhat sane. I'm sure it is fleeting...
Above is a little video of Sol that was taken today. The black and white shots were taken by my friend Jessica when she came to visit us at the hospital...
Enjoy! And THANKS for the e-mails and phone calls. I have been very slow to get back... Alex has been better at that, but we are both in a bit of a fog. Please know your calls and thoughts are appreciated - we'll be in touch as soon as we feel a lull in the action.
Lots o love,
Liz
2 comments:
Muchas felicidades el Sol esta como si fuera verano se ve "grande y lindo"
Que Dios les de fuerza y paciencia para estas primeras noches.
Que Dios tenga con salud a la famila Obregon.
saludos.
Los tios postizos de Tiqusia.
Post a Comment